December 1, 2008

Yonak Has Left Memphis....


...this cities gaydar can now recede.



I’m a slim guy with a good sense of humor, not into the scene and am a non smoker.

I’m 29, 6'3", hairy. I’m Interested in gardening, architecture, arts and countryside.

I would like to meet an active man for a long term relationship. I can move if I find my soulmate.

Diagnosed positive for 3 years and doing well on meds.

If you want to know more check out my Gaydar profile at www.gaydar.co.uk/go-jonny-go



I like the horn guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have too much time on your hands

Touched by an Uncle said...

while we accept Yoners life choices and diseases, we only ask that he leave behind Kenneth and his sweet little honey butt. We also ask that he quit hanging out at Elementary school bus stops with pockets full of Hershey Kisses'. No means No Yoner